Information and access to personal data
according to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
1. Identity and contact details of the administrator: 6CLICKZ s.r.o., registered in the public register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 296107, with registered office at Legerova 1820/39, Nové Město, 120 00 Prague 2, Czech Republic.
2. Data subjects: customers and suppliers of the controller.
3. Scope of personal data: the data provided in the documents submitted by the customer/supplier to the controller necessary for the performance of the contract, the data provided by the user in the web form for sending a message to www.6clickz.com.
4. Purposes of processing: provision of goods/services, sending newsletters, handling messages sent via the web form at www.6clickz.com.
5. Legal basis for processing (title): contract performance, legal obligation, legitimate interest.
6. Purpose of the controller to transfer personal data to a third country or an international organization: the controller does not transfer.
7. Period for which the personal data will be processed: for the period of performance of the contract, until the unsubscription from the newsletter or objection according to Article 21 GDPR, without prejudice to processing within the scope of the statutory archiving periods
8. Rights under the GDPR: Under the GDPR, the data subject has certain rights: the right to request from the company access to his or her personal data according to Article 15 GDPR, rectification of personal data according to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Article 18 GDPR, and the right to the erasure of personal data according to Article 17(1)(a) and (c) to (f) GDPR (does not apply to processing according to a concluded contract). You also have the right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR and data portability according to Article 20 GDPR by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. If the subject believes that their right to data protection has been violated, they have the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority (www.uoou.cz).
10. The provision of personal data is a legal and contractual requirement.
11. No automated decision-making or profiling is involved in the processing.